Friday, October 18, 2013

Christmas is coming ... a sneak peak

This year, I decided to make something special for my nieces for Christmas.  Each of them are gettng  a "Quiet Book".  If you ever decide to make one, know that it can take up to 500 times as long as you expect to make one (that might be a bit of an exaggeration... maybe...).

Here's a sneak peak at my rough sketch of the animal page in the book for my 2 year old niece. Apparently she loves jungle animals, so I made up this special page for her where each of the animal's heads are attached with a snap and can be switched around.  I cannot draw very well, so I borrowed a few kids' drawing books from the library and spent about an hour making these sketches. I will post pictures of the finished project after I give it to her in November. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...